HEAL Nepal is a registered non-profit organization established in order to provide opportunity particularly in education, health, income generation, infrastructure development for rural areas of Nepal particularly, Helambu region of Sindhupalchok district. HEAL Nepal stands for Health Education Aid for Uplifting Livelihood in Nepal. It aims to assist the rural poor and humanitarian aid through Healthcare, Education, Empowerment, Environment, income generation and Development by launching innovative programme for novel solutions to problems encountered by some of Nepal’s most disadvantaged people. Our mission is to improve the lives of people in Nepal who struggle to access healthcare, education services, and livelihood. Team of like minded people from different arena of society, came together in order to respond to the disruption created by the mega disaster the earth quake 25th April 2015.
To become Medical and Academic center in delivering health education and other supports for creating sustainable livelihood among communities of different part of the Nepal.
· To help develop healthy community through health activities at different level.
· To promote educational development supporting schools and students.
· To provide technical and other supports for the sustainable livelihood.
· To improve livelihoods of the people through sustainable development and income generation programs.
· To empower and strengthen capacity of rural communities by conducting awareness and skill development programs.
· To support provision of emergency rescue, relief and help in rehabilitation in disaster affected zone.
Institutional capacity statement
HEAL Nepal has the members with wide range of expertise in health service, education development, architectural development, rural development, culture conservation, gender, tourism, appreciative and participatory planning.